Hiring: Full Time Administrative Assistant
Safe Pacific Financial Inc. sets the standard for client service and what it means to work with a financial insurance broker – for over ten years. We specialize in building custom financial plans for driven Canadian’s to guide them on the power of using life insurance as a financial tool. By protecting our client’s greatest assets and helping them achieve their financial goals, they can rest easy knowing their futures are secure. Our team at Safe Pacific Financial Inc. always does what’s in the best interest of their clients because they are the reason for our existence.
About the opportunity
Safe Pacific Financial Inc. is a growing company continually striving to offer best-in-class service to our clients. To continue our growth trajectory, we seek a dedicated high-touch Administrative Assistant to manage all office-related activities, handle daily client-facing interactions, and cover the partners back to focus on further growing the business.
We are looking for an efficient and confident individual who wants to become part of a hard-working and fun team. While maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, the ability to multi-task is essential in this position. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver, highly organized and a customer-service lover. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is a crucial success factor in this position.
We are looking for someone for the long term, helps the company grow further every year, loves people, and interacts with clients on a daily basis. The person coming in can expect a culture of high integrity, personal responsibility and ownership, trust, fun and a high level of flexibility. The professional, high-touch client communication, reliability and professionalism will remain the core of this exciting opportunity.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organize and ensure the CRM and client information is updated.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings, and support visitors.
- Being a point of contact for clients and partners.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Provide proactive customer service.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Take notes and minutes in meetings.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Find ways to improve administrative processes.
- Help organize client appreciation events.
- Head up client communication (birthday cards, newsletters, social media etc.)
12-month Success Factors
- Understand the role, jargon and business environment at Safe Pacific Financial Inc.
- Up to speed with all systems, procedures and has built relationships with key client accounts.
- Being in complete control of all back-office and administration processes to help support growing the business.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience (minimum three years) as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic office environment.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and time management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while providing support and building relationships.
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- 40 hours work week; full-time, remote possible after first six months.
How to apply
If you feel excited about being part of an accelerating business, love people and connect to the vision of building a future with Safe Pacific Financial Inc. then please send your updated resume and cover letter that includes three reasons for why you think you’re the ideal candidate for this Administrative Assistant position at Safe Pacific to: [email protected].
Please familiarize yourself with our team at Safe Pacific Financial Inc. via our social media channels:
- Who We Are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AqTxkSmFQ8
- Speaking at a large industry event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvyEJV9n_Hk
- Example Events (pre-COVID): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyhRzJn9prQ
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/safepacific
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/safepacific
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/safepacific
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/safe-pacific-financial
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.