We are Hiring!
Safe Pacific has created a one of kind program to build the next leaders in the financial industry. Seeing the unique opportunity to develop a process to engage highly motivated graduates to learn the complexities of the industry, adhere to high compliance standards, and prepare them to take on a high value book of business with confidence.
The mission, should you choose to accept it, is to bring on someone who wants to be more than just an advisor, they align with our values, see themselves as a partner, and want to grow their business within the Safe Pacific team.
What can you expect?
- Mentorship with industry leaders and professionals
- Ability to take an entry level role and demonstrate value and excel skill quickly
- Exposure to all the major players in the industry
- Learn how to identify client’s life and financial goals, provide comprehensive reviews and build long-term relationships through financial planning expertise, and relationship building
- Advance into our Associate Advisor role with confidence and seize the opportunity to buy a high-value book of business to grow
Who We’re Looking For
Are you someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, loves to get into the details and build out plans that simplify problems and demonstrate value? The mentee we’re looking for is someone who’s got a strong work-ethic and isn’t afraid to put in the work to reach their goals (without sacrificing having fun at work). You take initiative, but capitalize on the opportunity to learn from this mentorship program and commit to being part of the team. You actively participate in your growth and connect to the vision of building a future within Safe Pacific.
- Completed Certified Financial Planner (CFP) course, or about to complete designation
- LLQP designation
- Valid BC Driver’s License, vehicle is an asset
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and independently, while providing support and building relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience using RazorSoft planning software and CRM software
Compensation & Perks
The chosen candidate will receive a base salary of $36,000 CAD. The Junior Advisor mentee will have the chance to achieve bonuses based on performance, plus:
- Mentorship from Safe Pacific’s Founders and other top industry leaders
- Continued education, training and product seminars, along with other personal development courses
- Access to industry gatherings, networking opportunities, and client appreciation events
- Ability to buy a book of business and grow within the company
- Most importantly: Working with a great, forward-thinking team who is leading the industry