We’re Hiring a Marketing Manager
Safe Pacific Financial Inc. is a leading financial services company offering a range of life insurance and investment solutions to Canadian businesses and families.
We help our clients achieve their financial goals through expert advice, innovative products, and exceptional service.
Our team is professional, positive, compassionate and devoted to providing big value to clients.
The Opportunity: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager role at Safe Pacific is critical to the company’s growth. You will develop effective marketing campaigns, build client relationships, and increase brand recognition to our ideal clientele. You must be highly motivated, a self-starter who is coachable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong background in copywriting, SEO, social media content production (text, images, video, podcast) and event planning. You are meticulous, detail-oriented and have great time management to complete tasks and launch campaigns on schedule. You are interested and naturally keep up to date with the changing world of online marketing.
Purpose of Role:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for growing the reach and recognizability of the Safe Pacific brand through online media and client relations.
Your job is to consistently increase the number of ideal inbound leads by developing and executing effective marketing campaigns and building relationships with existing clients.
Type of Work:
This is a full time position. We have a hybrid work environment. The whole team meets in person on Mondays and the rest of the week can be in the office or work-from-home.
At the beginning, the training and onboarding will be in person at the office.
All candidates must be able to easily commute to our office in Mt Pleasant, Vancouver.
Salary: $45,000-$50,000 CAD
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write long-form video scripts and develop blog posts and marketing materials for all long-form videos.
- Co-ordinate with contractors for filming, photoshoots, events, and web marketing.
- Manage a Social Media Marketer to delegate graphic design and content creation.
- Track marketing and sales statistics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Write and design the monthly newsletter and other email marketing.
- Manage and update the website as necessary while optimizing SEO.
- Plan events targeted at ideal clients.
- Build client relations through cards, gifts, and experiences.
- Update client relationship management software.
- Manage and oversee work of the Social Media Marketer and contractors.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can work efficiently without oversight.
- Strong copywriting and SEO skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of finance and economics.
- Positive outlook on money.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Event planning experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred.
The Benefits of working for Safe Pacific
- Networking opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Attending fun and exclusive events
- Experience in a professional industry
- A flexible working environment
- Thorough training, and education in financial literacy
- Employers that are compassionate and invested in your personal success
How to Apply:
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to Bayley at [email protected] no later than April 30th, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in working for Safe Pacific, however due to the volume of applicants we will only be contacting those we select for interviews.
Those selected will be contacted between May 1st-5th and will be sent a link to schedule their first interview and more information about the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!