We’re Hiring a Social Media Coordinator
Safe Pacific Financial Inc. is a leading financial services company offering a range of life insurance and investment solutions to business owners and families.
We help our clients achieve their financial goals through expert advice, innovative products, and exceptional service.
Our team professional, positive, compassionate and devoted to providing big value to clients.
The Opportunity: Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator position at Safe Pacific Financial will manage the company’s social media accounts, create graphics and videos, and develop marketing strategies to increase online engagement. You should have strong graphic design and video editing skills, be detail-oriented, and have an interest in social media marketing and analytics. If you are a creative and motivated individual who enjoys working with social media and graphic design, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Purpose of Role:
The Social Media Coordinator at Safe Pacific Financial will distribute our content in various formats across our website and social media platforms. Uploaded content will be optimized, listings will be complete and any design will have an eye to the aesthetic of our brand.
You will take direction from the Marketing Manager, and work well in a team due to the close-knit relationship between the two positions.
Type of Work:
This is a part-time hybrid role, requiring 10 hours of work per week with a team in-person meeting on Monday mornings and the remainder work-from-home.
In the beginning, your training and onboarding will be done in-person.
All candidates must be able to easily commute to our office in Vancouver.
Wage: $20.00 an hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all Safe Pacific social media accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Develop and edit new short-form video content for platforms like Reels and TikTok
- Use our Canva account to create graphics for social media, website, and email marketing materials
- Upload long-form videos to appropriate channels
- Pre-schedule multiple daily social media posts across all platforms
- Monitor and analyze social media performance to optimize engagement and reach
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong graphic design and creativity skills
- Experience with video filming and editing
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with social media marketing
- Technologically literate and able to learn new software quickly
- Understanding of social media algorithms and ability to use data to optimize content performance
Benefits of Working for Safe Pacific:
- Networking opportunities
- Attending fun and exclusive events
- Experience in a professional industry
- A flexible working environment
- Thorough training, and education in financial literacy
- Employers that are compassionate and invested in your personal success
How to Apply
To apply please email your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of digital marketing experience or links to Bayley at [email protected] no later than April 30th, 2023.
Your portfolio may include:
- Social Media pages you have managed
- Videography Experience
- Photography Experience
- Web Design
- Digital Media or Graphic Design
Thank you for your interest in working for Safe Pacific, however due to the volume of applicants we will only be contacting those we select for interviews.
Those selected will be contacted between May 1st-5th and will be sent a link to schedule their first interview, as well as more information about the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!